This Thanksgiving Day or even during any festive season decorate your healthy fresh juices with cut fruits. Make a bright colored juice – red or yellow are good choices and add different-colored fruits in it. Voila! You have a happy-looking drink.
1) Make a big jug of red juice. It can be from watermelon, strawberries, cranberries, or pomegranates; watermelon being the most economical.
2) Squeeze in lemon juice.
3) Add warmed honey if desired.
4) A little ginger juice gives the drink an extra zing.
5) Add cut fruits – lemon, lime, strawberries, pineapple.
6) Add ice-cubes or crushed ice.
Serve chilled. Enjoy!