- 2 pounds of tenderloin beef
- soy sauce, sugar, honey, garlic, pear, onion
- ground black pepper, sesame oil and seeds
- 1 can of beef broth, mushrooms, carrot, green onions
- tofu, onion, and green chili pepper.
- Make marinade sauce for 2 pounds of beef by mixing following: ½ cup soy sauce, 1 ts ground black pepper, ¼ cup sugar, 12 cloves minced garlic, 1 medium size onion (crushed), 1 small size of pureed Asian pear, ½ cup of water (can be replaced with cooking wine), and 1 tbs of honey.
*tip: Using a food processor is very convenient.
- Prepare a large stainless bowl and pour the marinade sauce in it.
- Slice the beef thinly, against the grain, to make it tender.
*tip: Keep the beef in the freezer for a few hours beforehand, then it will be easier to cut.
- Place the sliced beef into the marinade and add 1 or 2 tbs of sesame oil and some toasted sesame seeds. Mix it by hand and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, you can grill the meat on charcoal bbq, broil it in oven, or grill it on pan.
Get full recipe: