- 500 ml almond milk
- 500 ml hazelnut milk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons runny honey
- 500 g soya yoghurt
- 1 spash of amaretto , optional
- Place the almond milk, hazelnut milk, sugar and honey in a small saucepan and simmer over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved (do not allow the mixture to boil).
- Leave the milk mixture to cool, then whisk in the soya yoghurt and amaretto (if using).
- Place the mixture in an ice-cream maker and churn, following the manufacturer’s instructions, until thick and frozen.
- Remove to a medium bowl or freezerproof container and freeze for at least 1 hour to set. Perfect with crushed toasted almonds scattered over.